GenoScreen GenoScreen has been a pioneer since 2001 in sequencing, genotyping and bioinformatics. It develops services and innovative solutions for DNA and RNA decoding in order to exploit their properties
GenoScreen develops innovation programs that feed its technological lead and favor the development of services and innovative products. Involved in numerous research programs and projects, both public and private, the company develops a portfolio of analytical and control tools in genomics and metagenomics.
Its development is based on ongoing investments in research and development and the choice of an advanced specialization in molecular microbiology.
The latter is articulated in three phases:
- The establishment of a service activity in genomics and bioinformatics
- The development of a collaborative research and development activity gathering startups, large companies and public organisms.
- The choice of an innovation strategy in molecular microbiology
GenoScreen has three types of offers:
- Scientific analysis and control services in genomics and bioinformatics
- Training programs in targeted metagenomics and bioinformatics, as well as scientific expertise in molecular microbiology project structuring
- Innovative tools, in the form of kits, dedicated to the detection and analysis of microorganisms isolated as well as validated protocols for microbiota analysis
The services and innovations developed by GenoScreen aim to meet the needs of academic and industrial researchers facing various problems in the human, animal and plant health sector as well as the environment.
GenoScreen has also rapidly developed internationally to provide competitive analytical solutions. For example, MIRU-VNTR TB tracing kits, Metabiote protocol®, microbiota analysis and Deeplex kit® for the characterization of the germ responsible for tuberculosis and the prediction of its antibiotic resistance.
We would like to thank GenoScreen leaders and collaborators for their confidence in our project Cinergy and for their help in sequencing our various Biobricks. They offer us 200 sequencings with the Sanger method.